SWELL Wakesurf Razor - Grom Quad Surf Board 45"
$400.00 + FREE US SHIPPING!
This product is currently sold out.
As always we name our boards after lakes, and this one is no exception, Razor Lake is up north, in Lake Country, and is the perfect name for this Grom Board. The Razor is a surf style grom board with a bit more buoyancy than the Pepin, ideally for the little bit bigger kids or more advanced surfers. This board is designed to allow those surfers hard carves, slashes, and launches off the lip!
Ride with the center fin for beginners for added stability.
- Fiberglass/EPS Construction
- Wood Stringer for added strength
- Recommended weight range 75-120lbs
- 2 - 4 in Fiberglass Thruster Fins
- 1 - 2" Fiberglass Center Fin
- Custom cut and engraved EVA Foam
- 1" Rise Kicker
- Attached with 3M adhesive
- 45 x 19 13/16 x 1 1/16"
- 12.75 Liters