SWELL Wakesurf Creator XL
Completely transform your 23" or longer inboard or V-drive wake for wakesurfing with SWELL Wakesurf Creator XL
- Creates larger and longer waves
- Larger shaping surface
- Ideal for 23' or longer boats with 2,500+ pounds of ballast
- Superior Suction - 5 x 13" contact patch needed
- Shaping Surface - 9 x 14.3"
- Shaping area is 194% of the Creator 2.0
- Attaches and removes in seconds
- Covered by the SWELL Promise
- Made in the USA
Whats in the box -
(1) SWELL Wakesurf Creator XL
- White color makes shaper easily visible when floating in water
- 9 x 13 inch wave shaping area
- Marine grade polymer precisions machined in the USA
- Hassle-free, easy flip, integrated levers
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Industrial strength 4.75 inch suction cups
- 13 inches long x 9 inches wide (shaper) x 5 inch wide base x 13 inches high
Universal design fits most boats with a flat surface below the waterline.
SWELL Promise: We have the right wake shaper for your boat. If for any reason one of our SWELL Wakesurf creators does not fit your boat, we will work with you to exchange it for one that does at no cost to you or if you prefer, send your Swell Wakesurf Creator back within 30 days and we will refund your money no questions asked!
SWELL things you might also like
I have a 2006 Mobius XLV 24 foot boat. Bought the Swell XL. What a difference. The boat made a much bigger and longer wave. The Swell is easy to mount when in the water or leaning over the side. Also stayed in place until I removed it. Very satisfied.
Thank you Kent! Glad to hear it!
Pleased with the results. It takes practice to learn how to put it on so it stays and where the best place to attach. Found that one person in the water and one leaning over works best. Worth the $ - keeping it!
Goofy its good so Régular its not good do you have advise Thank you Philippe M’y Boat is Supra se 450 2015
Upgraded to the XL from the Original
As I have a Malibu 247 wanted to try a bigger shaper so was excited to see the release of the XL. It made my wave longer and gave it additional push. Wonder what happens when I run the XL and the original at the same time?
Excellent for bigger boat and more ballast weight. Yet it shapes a large wave, the wave is more flat then steep unlike my previous shaper.