Slingshot - Cobra Cat Wakesurf Board 2019
WAKESURF SPIRIT ANIMAL
We considered naming this board the “Fast and Agile,” but “Cobra Cat” rolled off the tongue a bit smoother.
This board turns on a dime and will have you hacking the lip like it’s your WSL tour trial.
BENEFIT: Easy to keep up with the wave, customizable fin set-up, turn tighter and carve harder than any other board in our line.
- Classic Surf Shape - The Best Carving Shape
- Exaggerated Concave Rail more grip when you press into wake
- Accelerated Rocker - Enables riding further back at speed
- Aggressive Double Concave Hull + V Spine - Easier Rail to Rail
- Dual Cupped Rails
- Fast Rocker Line makes it easy to stay with the wave
- EVA deck pad
- Customizable feel with multiple fin arrangements
- FCSII tool-less fin system - fastest easiest way to change or remove fins for feel or storage
- Includes 3 - 3.9" FCSII Fins
- XR has a carbon metric overlay which adds strength, stiff, and style while shedding weight
The Cobra Cat is a traditional surf style outline for those “Slater” types. Those die-hards who “only surf in the ocean but the wind was out of the north today and things got blown out so I guess I’ll give it a try.” It’s OK to front because they’re cool and come from the coast, but after a rip on this stick, they’ll be blowing up your phone wondering when you’re taking the boat out next. This board rips like a true ocean surfer, but with rocker lines more suited for the boat. FCS II fins make it a breeze to customize your configuration and keep the vinyl clean when it comes time to bring it in for the day.
4'-8" Recommended for riders 125-275lbs
5'-0" Recommended for riders 150-300lbs