Slingshot - Gnarwhal Wakesurf Board 2019
The Gnarwhal is our go to for big waves, big airs, and progressive wakesurfing.
BENEFIT: Fits in the pocket easily, adjustable fin placement for a customizable feel, wide tail feeds off the wave and the speed is ideal for boosting airs.
- FCS II fin technology
- Flat nose / fat tail progressive surf shape
- Double concave hull
- Fast rocker line
- EVA deck pad
- Dual cupped rail channels
- Center Spine
- Aggressive nose rocker
- Great for airs and more advanced tricks
- Large surface area ideal for larger/heavier surfers
- Customizable feel with multiple fin arrangements
- FCSII tool-less fin system - fastest easiest way to change or remove fins for feel or storage
- Includes 4 - 3.9" FCSII Fins
- XR has a carbon metric overlay which adds strength, stiff, and style while shedding weight
The Gnarwahl is a progressive surf shape with a short nose and fat tail. It packs a lot of surface area into a little package to fit comfortably into the pocket of the wave and cruise with ease. The fat tail is designed so you can worry less about staying with the wave and more about exploring the pop off the top of the lip. It’s the first board we caught air on and we’re confident the same will be the case for you. It’s quad fin setup is fun to play with to achieve more drive with the fins in the back, or more of a skate-like, easy to break free feel with just the forward fins installed. The Gnarwahl is equipped with FCSII fin boxes to make fin swaps a breeze without the endless hunt for a key, and are also compatible with all other FCS fin models.
The Gnarwall XR is an upgraded version of the Gnarwall that features a high-tech carbon matrix overlay and stringer that yields added stiffness and strength and gives the board an unbelievable visual appeal. (4'-6" size only)
4'-6" Recommend for riders 100-250lbs
4'-10" Recommended for riders 125-275lbs