Free U.S. Shipping On Orders Over $25
974 VERIFIED REVIEWS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We created the SWELL Wakesurf Creator from our passion for water sports. We spent many months researching, designing and testing our solutions to prove their worthiness. That is what makes us different and our product the best. When we started this journey to deliver the perfect product, we had 3 Commandments:
- Our product must not sacrifice quality for cost. That is why we use only the best materials when constructing our products. For example, we use high-quality marine grade polymer wakeshaping material combined with industrial suction cups that are strong enough to hold the pressure of the water back, yet do not damage delicate gelcoats or graphic wraps. This ensures our customers enjoy the perfect wake with equipment that will last a lifetime in the harshest conditions.
- Our product must be easy for everyone to use and enjoy. The SWELL Wakesurf Creator can easily be moved from one side of the boat to the other. No need to move ballast and people to one side of the boat. Everyone can enjoy a comfortable and safe ride.
- Our product is guaranteed. We stand 100% behind our product and offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
We seek to build the best solutions for our customers, so we use the best materials. The SWELL Wakesurf Creator is constructed from marine grade polymer, aluminum, and stainless steel. These materials are Post Consumer Recycled goods and this product is made in the USA! This ensures our solutions continue to perform season after season while not succumbing to harsh water conditions.
Simple. White is the easiest color to see in the water.
The SWELL Wakesurf Creator works with just about any inboard boat (direct drive or V drive). We highly recommend against surfing behind any boat with an i/o or outdrive. Swim decks do not equal a safe barrier to the engine. On Direct Drive and V Drive boats there is a swim deck, a rudder, and then the propellor, providing ample space between the surfer and the propellor.
Place your ballast evenly in the boat - no need to load up one side - with a 60% rear and 40% front split. This will give you the best surf wave. Increasing front weight from this ratio will make the wave longer; decreasing the front weight will make it shorter and taller. For direct drive boats the engine is already towards the front which makes rear ballast is much more important and you may not even need bow weight.
We recommend practicing installing and removing the SWELL Wakesurf Creator while the boat is out of the water to get familiar with overall functionality and usage. This will help you find the installation sweet spot on the hull of the boat. For use you will attach to the boat while out on the water.
- Fill your ballast evenly, there is no need to list your boat to the side when using the SWELL Wakesurf Creator. Start with a 60/40 rear/front split of ballast for a V-Drive boat. More weight in the front makes the wave longer, more weight in the rear make the wave taller and less long. For a direct drive boat we recommend starting with 600lbs only in the rear.
- This device does float. Youd don't have to worry about dropping it, it flying around while tethered, or a buddy too many beers deep dropping it in the lake! We do not include a tether, because it floats, but if you would like to make it easier to find when it falls off we suggets tying a small piece or rope about 6 in. long to a small 2-4 in piece of pool noodle to make it easier to spot. We suggest this because most people have a pool noodle around the house and it's small enough that you can leave it attached while you are using the device.
- Locate a flat surface 3-4 in. below the water line free of raised decals cloase to the back of the hull. Press the unit firmly against the boat and lock the suction levers. There should be a decent amount of tension on these levers for a good connection.
- A speed between 10-13mph works best for most boats, Please do not exceed 14mph while using the device. Practice driving with the device attached, turns away from the side of the hull it is attached to will have 2-3 times the normal turn radius.