Fatsac Fender - Black EVA - High Density Foam With Built In 5 ft. Rope
The most versatile fender. Uniquely designed to be mounted easily at any orientation.
Made from EVA closed cell foam which allows it to float. (cannot be used in place of a PFD) Fatsac Fender is the most versatile Fender on the market and can be used on boats, pontoons, piers, decks, and deck pilings. The Fatsac Fenders versatility allows you to hang or strap in a multitude of ways.
- Dimensions are L23” x W8” x H5” and all edges are rounded and tapered.
- Made from EVA closed cell foam which allows it to float. (cannot be used in place of a PFD)
- FS Fender is the most versatile Fender on the market and can be used on boats, pontoons, piers, decks, and deck pilings.
- The FS Fenders versatility allows you to hang or strap in a multitude of ways.
- Comes with a 5’ foot rope with 8’ loops to hang or tie down.
- The FS Fender is UV resistant, and has a unique surface finish that is textured.
- The weight is 3lbs so it is the most dense and strongest Fender on the market, allowing it to last longer than the competition.
- Part #M1020
- Use of the FatSac Fender is at your own risk. Barefoot Int’l makes no claims on the safety or protective qualities of the Fender. Barefoot Int’l is not responsible for any damages. Do not use at night. Do not use for long term storage. Remove after using. Not a toy. Strangulation hazard. Keep away from children. Not a certified PFD.
FATSAC's are proudly made in the U.S.A. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Their Pro X Series Quick Connect fat sacs are made of a 3 layer Valmex material, which is similar to the materials used in making river rafts and inflatable boats. The extreme durability means it is nearly impossible to puncture these bags. These bags are handmade with strict quality control. The extra wide seams are welded and taped. Fatsac is the only ballast company that makes the extra step to tape the seams, making one more layer of protection against any malfunction. This attention to detail and quality is the reason most boat manufacturers use them for their OEM bags, in fact if you have a wake boat with stock ballast from the past 10 years I can almost guarantee there is already a fatsac in it whether you know it or not. Fatsac has long been a pioneer in wakesurfing and wakeboarding and is considered the original wake ballast co.