Roswell Aviator Wake Tower - Pre-Wired
Roswell Aviator Wake Tower
The Aviator Tower is packed with premium and industry proven OEM features designed for the ultimate wakeboarding experience. Roswell’s patented cam latch and handle system make folding the Aviator quick and easy. With a simplified low-profile universal mounting system that can be top or side mounted, the Aviator will accommodate tower widths ranging from 80” to 92” with the narrow center section and tower widths from 86” to 98” with the wide center section. The Aviator is fully pre-wired for a pair of tower speakers, and a dedicated Roswell USCG approved Anchor Light. Compatible with all Roswell accessories, the Aviator Tower is setting new standards in tower innovation and design, and will no doubt take your wakeboarding experience to new heights.
- Forward folding universal tower
- Additional accessories can be added by using Roswell’s Universal Clamp
- Pre-wired for lights and speakers
- Universal low-profile mounting system
- Designed to work with Aviator Soft Top and Shadow Top Bimini
- Brushed anodized telescoping center section finish
- Adjustable Telescoping center section with mounting tab for Roswell Anchor Light
- Patented cam latch & weight-assist system
- Mounting options for swivel and fixed racks
- Mounting Hardware: 316 Stainless Steel
- Tower Tubing Size: 2.375 in, 6.03 cm
- Center Section Tubing Size: 3 in, 7.62 cm
- Narrow Tower Width: 80 - 92 in, 203.2 - 233.68 cm
- Wide Tower Width: 86 - 98 in, 218.44 - 248.92 cm
- Tower Materials: T5 6061 aluminum, SCHED 40
**Due to their size towers can take up to a week to ship**
Roswell Marine has proudly introduced many industry first products. Including everything from the now patented foldable weight assist system in a tower, cam lock systems, and spinning tower speakers.
Their products are designed and engineered in the United States and Canada applying nearly two decades of research, design, and development to each product we create. From their towers to marine audio, quality is paramount to Roswell's people and products. Roswell products are built to perform reliably from the day you unbox them.