Roswell Triton II Board Rack- Strapless With New R-Flex
Roswell Triton II Board Rack
The next evolution of the world’s most innovative board rack has arrived with the Roswell Triton II. Featuring Roswell’s all-new R-FLEX suspension technology, new features at every angle deliver the most advanced board storage solution on the water. The all-new R-Flex Talon catch head conforms to any board edge shape with an autonomous grip to perfectly engage varying surface angles and contours in a way that naturally reacts as pressure is applied for a secure hold.
- All-New Roswell R-FLEX Suspension Technology featuring two layers of molded board protection.
- New XL handles that deliver improved ergonomics and rope management.
- NEW Integrated stash housing with included custom rack cover. (Sold Separately.)
- Fits wake surfers & wakeboards up to 23” wide and 2.5” thick.
- Board orientation provides improved ergonomics for inserting and removing boards
- New R-Flex Talon catch-head design conforms to the board edge with an autonomous grip that naturally reacts to any shape as pressure is applied for a secure hold.
- New mounting points deliver vertical and horizontal configuration options.
- Adjustable telescopic arms allow you to securely hold a small child’s wakeboard and a large wake surf board securely in the same rack.
- Compatible with all Roswell aftermarket towers and swivels
- All Stainless steel hardware
- Max Board Thickness: 2.5 in, 6.35 cm
- Min Board Width: 14 in, 35.56 cm
- Max Board Width: 6061 aluminum / Hard duro TPE
- Mounting Hardware: 316 stainless steel
Roswell Marine has proudly introduced many industry first products. Including everything from the now patented foldable weight assist system in a tower, cam lock systems, and spinning tower speakers.
Their products are designed and engineered in the United States and Canada applying nearly two decades of research, design, and development to each product we create. From their towers to marine audio, quality is paramount to Roswell's people and products. Roswell products are built to perform reliably from the day you unbox them.