Roswell Triton Strapless Board Rack
The award-winning, patented Roswell Triton has given boards of all shapes and sizes around the world peace of mind knowing that the days of chattering across the water at high speeds are over.
Vertical orientation and telescopic grab arms make loading boards a breeze and direct water droplets outside of the boat and away from your head. EVA foam prevents scratches and dings with tine slots large enough for boards up to 2.75” thick. No matter what you do or what they say, once you try this rack you’ll never go back.
- Designed to protect your easily damaged, hand-shaped surf boards
- Billet aluminum tines & crossbars designed to hold 2 surfboards, 2 wakeboards or 1 of each
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with all Roswell aftermarket towers and swivels
- Vertical board orientation allows wet boards to drip outside of your boat
- Vertical board orientation and grab head design decreases the frequency of rope catching when picking up riders
- Board orientation provides improved ergonomics for inserting and removing boards
- Provides a secure fit of kid or adult boards or any shape
- Telescopic grab arm designed to fit boards at a maximum of 23 inches wide
- Durable Sandblasted / Anodized finish
- Tine slots accommodate boards up to 2.75 inches thick
- 10 mm SeaDek closed-cell EVA foam for ultimate protection of fragile boards
- Telescopic arm can be adjusted so that dedicated slots have smaller or larger gaps to account for width changes of kids wakeboards vs. large surfboards
- Hard duro Thermoplastic polyurethane wakeboard groove
- Tine Spread: 10 in, 25.4 cm
- Tine Gaps: 2.75 in, 6.98 cm
- Max Board Width: 23 in, 58.42 cm
- Materials: 6061 Aluminum SeaDek closed cell EVA foam Hard Duro TPU
- Mounting Hardware: 316 stainless steel
Roswell Marine has proudly introduced many industry first products. Including everything from the now patented foldable weight assist system in a tower, cam lock systems, and spinning tower speakers.
Their products are designed and engineered in the United States and Canada applying nearly two decades of research, design, and development to each product we create. From their towers to marine audio, quality is paramount to Roswell's people and products. Roswell products are built to perform reliably from the day you unbox them.