Free Shipping on U.S. Orders
Boat Build Series
Walk Thru & Costs / Length 8:01
2005 Supra Boat Build: Episode 6 - See the finished boat and learn about the costs
The Final Product
In this episode we walk you through the details of the work we have completed, let you know what all of the upgrades cost, and how it looks all wrapped up! Huge thanks to Fatsac, Roswell Marine, Gatorstep, Domed Numbers, Fresh Air Exhaust, C&E Upholstery, and of course Jake and Ben for making this boat AMAZING!
Our final video will be out in the next month showing how it surfs, what it looks like in the dark with all those RGB speakers, and more!
Cost (Total ~$24,985)
- Interior (Seat Recover, add walk-through, add heated driver seat) - $5,000
- Gatorstep (epoxy, hdpe, etc.) - $3,800
- Stereo (New everything)- $8,500
- Fresh Air Exhaust (OEM style and muffler replacement) - $790
- Ballast System Kit (3 Rev. Pumps, wires, switches, and custom bags) - $4,995
- Engine (check, fluids, etc.) - $200
- Prop - $460
- Exterior Buff and Polish - $300
- Graphics (Domed Numbers) - $350
- Battery Kit - $199
- Roswell Wakesurf Rack Upgrade - $1,162
Want to stay up to date on your most recent rebuilds and upgrades?
Sign up here to get the latest episodes sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe now to get a 5% OFF* coupon. You can also get updates about SWELL Wakesurf email exclusive sales, videos, articles, products, events, and more.
*coupon for new subscribers